You are wondering! How to get to know about the lice problem? It is a type of hair problem that affects your scalp. Well, there are a lot of ways to know about the problem. All you need to know about the problem of lice that affect your hair and scalp badly. Some of them are as follows:
- One may get intense itching near the genital area of your body or the scalp.
- The size of the lice looks like a sesame seed, and it is generally found in adults, whereas in children, it is of smaller size.
- There may be a movement of hair that distracts you.
- Lice may get on the body, clothes, and shoulders.
- The nits of the lice are so tiny that they are not easily seen from the naked eyes. It is pretty easy to find out behind the ears and under your neck.
- Sometimes, people mistake the nits with dandruff, and it is not easy to brush up with the comb.
- There may be a red bump around the parts like the scalp, shoulders, and neck. It is easily get infected by bacteria and fungi.
- You can also see the scratches and reddishness near the waist, upper thighs, groin, or pubic area.
- Itching is not the first signs of lice as there are also some of the symptoms start believing that you need an itching problem. You have to catch early instigations that cause the problem in you.
How are lice produced in a body?
The louse is a problem that is not shameful, and it is not like that, which is not seemed to be good. If you a problem, you should treat it. It is easily spread from one body to another body or, in other words, a type of infectious disease that can quickly spread out from your head to another head or vice versa. They left the saliva on that part where they live, and the egg is generated from them.
The lice that are spread most commonly from your body parts or clothes are the head and the pubic lice. Mainly it is spread out by personal items like pillows, hats, combs, and many more. If you are thinking that they are life-lasting in a body, then you are wrong. They cannot live long in a host body for a more extended period. Spreading from personal items is occurred by the standard items.
How to get rid of it?
Removing or clearing a louse is not a good option. The average shampoo does not easily wash it away. Moreover, it is pretty tough to clean the hair that is associated with numerous lice.
The bottom lines
One of the signs of lice is that people get injected because of the poor hygiene and the situation in which they live. The location and the size of the area where you live matter a lot for the particular problem.