When it comes to SEO, two of the most important tools at your disposal are SERP features and the keyword planner. Both can be used to improve your ranking on search engine results pages, but they each have their own strengths and weaknesses. In this guide, we’ll take a close look at both SERP features and the Keyword Planner, so you can decide which is right for your website.
The basics to understand:
- First, let’s start with a brief overview of SERP features. These are the special boxes that appear at the top of the search results page, and they can include anything from product listings to featured videos.
One of the advantages of SERP features is that they’re highly visible, which means they can attract a lot of clicks. However, they’re also very competitive, so it can be difficult to get your website included in one.
- Next, let’s move on to the tool. This tool allows you to research which keywords are most popular with searchers, so you can target them on your website. The service is great for helping you attract organic traffic, but it can also be used to bid on keywords in paid search campaigns. One downside of the service is that it can be time-consuming to use, especially if you’re researching a large number of keywords.
Tips to efficiently use keyword planner for business growth:
By generating keyword suggestions and forecasting their potential performance, a keyword planner service is a tool that aids in the development of Search Network campaigns.
- You can get keyword ideas from different sources, including your existing Search Network campaigns.
- You can also use the service to get new keywords from an idea or website or combine multiple seed keywords into groups of related keywords called ad groups.
- You can use it to find new keywords related to your business or product, or combine multiple seed keywords into groups of related keywords called ad groups.
- You can also use it to get estimated search volume data for these keywords, so you can gauge how popular they are.
- Once you’ve selected some initial keyword ideas, you can use them to get more detailed data about these keywords, including estimated search volume and competition levels. This data can help you gauge the popularity of these keywords and assess how difficult it might be to rank them on search results pages (SERPs).
- In addition, it can help you generate negative keyword ideas that you can use to refine your campaigns and make sure that your ads aren’t shown for irrelevant searches.
- Review the list of suggested keyword ideas and select the ones that are most relevant to your business.
- Also, it can help you generate negative keyword ideas that you can use to refine your campaigns and make sure that your ads aren’t shown for irrelevant searches.”
Now that you know more about SERP features and the Keyword Planner, you can start using them to improve your website’s SEO. If you want to learn more about SEO and how to use these tools effectively, sign up for our free course today!